Locally hand-poured, clean burning candles made with 100% soy wax, fragrance oils and natural wood wicks.
$1 from every candle is donated to special needs programs for youth in Calgary.Hygee
- (hoo gah) is the Danish term for a quality of coziness and comfort. Scented with sweet vanilla and woody tobacco & cedar, HYGGE is a feeling of warmth, connection and togetherness.Aurora
- In lieu of retiring Night Cap, Milk Jar introduced a dreamy, woodsy successor. Consisting of teakwood, mahogany, & aspen, Aurora carries a natural musk, reminiscent of cologne, and nights spent outdoors. Inspired by beautiful and colourful borealis phenomena.Lemonade
- A bright blend of lemon and lime citrus on a heart of creamy coconut and fresh florals. Vanilla notes and sandalwood round out the scentBohemia
- Lemongrass, Lavender & Sage. Remember that one time in BC when you got your tarot cards read in that random van? This candle smells like that. Except...fresher. Like lavender, lemongrass, and sage, without the dusty cushions or running out of gas on the highway.Sunnyside
- White Nectarine & Pear. This candle smells like juice. What, that’s not good enough for you? Everyone likes juice. Find me a person—no—find me a child who doesn’t like juice. It’s like catnip to them. That’s why our parents used to cut it with water or tell us it was for special occasions only. This candle smells like juice, and you’re going to love it.